It’s time for another edition of Meet Our Model’s and this month we are featuring Jay Cullen. Jay has worked for us for JUICY COUTURE involving Vespa’s, Regent Street and a Supermodel…… and more recently, he was booked for a main feature shoot with our Alex W for bespoke menswear tailor Larone London.
The first location was at a stunning Manor and Heritage site in Hertfordshire, and the second at St Paul’s Cathedral in London. You can see more images from the shoot in the ‘Vision Job’s’ section of the blog!
1. My favourite job i have done with Vision Model Management is.. Larone London bespoke tailors, and Juicy Couture.
2. I have been a model for.. 2 years.
3. My favourite type of modelling job is.. TV Commercials.
4. The most rewarding thing about modelling is.. No two days are never the same, and meeting amazing people along the way.
5. If I could do a shoot for any designer if would be.. Burberry
6. I would describe my style as.. 1950’s inspired tailored style.
7. My favourite high street store is.. Zara.
8. When i’m not working i like to.. Working out or training others in the gym.
9. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is.. Boys to Men ‘End of the road’. Classic!!
10. In five years time i will be.. Living in Australia waking up to the sun and beaches everyday!!!