1.I have been a model for…. 5 years
2.My favourite type of modelling job is… On a Catwalk….. the longer, the better.
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… Someone ELSE does my hair for me! Ha, no I think the most rewarding thing is generally working with equally driven people, who wanna get the most out of a shoot day.
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Follow your own path. No-one else’s.
5. My daily routine consists of……. Huge breakfast – Gym – Castings – Read – Few episodes of ‘Come Dine With Me’ – Dinner – Bed
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… I love that London has so much variety when it comes to fashion. As a model I love dipping in and out of trends and the city attracts fashion culture from all over.
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Prepare: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Take: My Lucky Ring!
8. I am happiest on a job when I …… Nail it within the first hour, obviously hahaha
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be…. Alexander McQueen
10. I would describe my style as….. 1/2 Vintage 1/2 Boho
11.My favourite high street store is…… Urban Outfitters
12.When I am not working I like to….. Cook
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. 2 Become 1
14. My Role model is….. Soo many! But Christina Aguilera is a constant.
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. An untouched remote Island
16. In five years time I will be…. Just as happy as I am now if not better 😉 x