1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been…… the ‘House of Sunny’ show for LFW. I have also worked for Vision on shoots for ‘Dressed by Fifi’, M.A.C Cosmetics and a Sony commercial.
2.I have been a model for….6 years
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…A job abroad!
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Having the opportunity to travel & work with a new team of creative people on every job
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……Enjoy it, have fun whilst doing it, Be nice and prepare for the future. Also there is ALOT of hanging around so patience is crucial, take a good book everywhere you go!
6. My daily routine consists of…….Waking up, checking emails for any castings that have come in…probably stumble onto Instagram, Facebook and Twitter 😉 get ready and then head out to any job I may have been booked on or any castings/auditions.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……London is full of eclectic people from all walks of life and I love to people watch as I wander the streets to castings. You end up finding all little nooks and crannies of London and becoming quite knowledgable of each area. It has such a good energy and vibe, everyone is on a mission to achieve!
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..Early nights although I fail to stick to that rule myself! Make sure you dress appropriately for what the casting is. If its for Adidas as an example, don’t turn up in heels and a dress! The same rule applies if it were a casting for a make-up brand, don’t turn up with a whole face of make up 🙂
Always take your portfolio and yourself of course !
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……They feed me!
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….Kooples
11. I would describe my style as…..Comfortable
12.My favourite high street store is……
‘& OtherStories’ is a sneaky fave at the moment but I like charity shops to find bargains.
13.When I am not working I like to…..Check out new music, go to gigs, see my favourite DJs and friends play. I attempt Pilates or Yoga if i’m not feeling lazy. I also spend half my time on the road back and forth from Manchester to see my boyfriend.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….Too many to name. Cheesy music is feel good music haha all that old RnB will take you back to a place, good OR bad!
15. My Role model is…..My mum 🙂
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is….I’ve been fortunate to visit some obscure and incredible places including the Arctic but I still haven’t been to Japan and that’s one place I want to venture to soon.
17. In five years time I will be….Happy!