TO SEE AMIE’S FULL COMP CARD AND PROFILE GO TO HER LINK AT http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/amie-howard/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……BOBBI BROWN and QVC. The Bobbi Brown team were amazing to work for!
2.I have been a model for…. Around 5 years now.
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…I love beauty modelling or any theme that allows you to really channel your emotions into the job.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Meeting inspiring individuals that allow you to absorb their creativity.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Don’t be disheartened, don’t take everything to heart, embrace the experience, the opportunities and the individuals you meet.
6. My daily routine consists of…….Tearing myself away from my bed, doing my other job as a social worker, spending all my money in whole foods and going to the gym- I’m addicted to ashtanga yoga at the moment.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……How it allows you to learn the geography of London and takes you to places you have never ventured. It’s cured many an embarrassing ‘where is that place’ conversations. It’s easy to forget how big London is and only base yourself in one zone.
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..Moisturise, have positive vibes and no expectations. I always like to take a strapless neutral top.
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……Get on with the team and feel inspired by the product or item I’m advertising.
11. I would describe my style as…..At the moment I love faux furs, lace and leather.
12.My favourite high street store is…… Ted baker.
13.When I am not working I like to…..Experience new restaurants, have one to many glasses of wine with friends and nothing beats just walking with a coffee and collecting my thoughts.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….An array of Phil Collins songs are my guilty pleasure at the moment.
15. My Role model is…..I wouldn’t say I have a role model. I’m inspired by different elements of individuals I meet on a daily basis.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Madagascar.
17. In five years time I will be….Making a difference to people’s lives and remaining appreciative/thankful for all the opportunities I have been given.