TO SEE LOIS COMP CARD AND FULL AGENCY PROFILE GO TO: https://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/lois-mallett-walker/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been…… John Frieda was cool because I’ve always wanted to work for them.
2.I have been a model for…. Well I was scouted from some massive agencies at 16 but waited until I was older as I thought it was wiser so like a few years.
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…A shoot somewhere exotic and hot.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Seeing the finished result and knowing your hard work went into it.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Work hard and learn to use what makes you stand out. Many people think it will happen overnight. This happens to very few models.
6. My daily routine consists of…….Wake up,check emails for jobs and castings and email bookers, then work out routes to get to castings and then shower,moisturiser and put on a bit of natural makeup and run for the train.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…..Working for some amazing brands and meeting all different people from all over the world.
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..Drink lots of green tea and make sure my hair is washed and my book is together and in order.
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……Feel relaxed and I can tell the client is really happy.
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….Burberry. Thier campaigns rock!
11. I would describe my style as…..Indie girl who’s playful and colourful.
12.My favourite high street store is……H & M girl all the way
13.When I am not working I like to…..Spend time with my amazing family or go on adventures with friends
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….Oh dear, I have so much cheese I can’t choose!
15. My Role model is…..My mum,she’s incredible. Model-wise: Coco Rocha and Giselle! They are amazing for completely different reasons.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Fiji or Australia
17. In five years time I will be….Hopefully with many people in my life working for lolaswardrobe.com (the baby clothes boutique I work for with my sister) while sitting on a beach.