TO SEE MARIA’S FULL COMP CARD AND AGENCY PROFILE GO TO: http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/maria-moore
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……Modelling Bobbi Brown for QVC
2.I have been a model for…. I’m a newbie, nearly six months now
3.My favourite type of modelling job is… I’m new to it and just loving every opportunity I’m getting, I loved a bridal shoot I did at the end of last year. Trying on the dresses was a lot of fun.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… I love the creative people you meet and experiencing different places
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Be patient, you are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but as long as your doing your best and happy with what your doing and putting out there, that’s all that matters.
6. My daily routine consists of……. fitting in gym sessions and dance classes. I trained for three years so its something I love! As well as working and spending time with my friends as much as I can.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… The people! And the city is great!
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Gym- I see my PT and have a good work out and then get a good nights sleep.
9. I am happiest on a job when I …… am working with good fun people and feel relaxed
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be…. My dream would be to be a Guess Girl!
11. I would describe my style as…..Classic, I like simple pieces and like to keep things to a minimal. I also love anything black.
12.My favourite high street store is…… Zara
13.When I am not working I like to….. Dance, dinners and lazy film days.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. Lionel Richie- guilty pleasure.
15. My Role model is….. I’m obsessed with Rosie Huntington Whitley but I look up to family members and friends more than any celebrity
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. New York, I want to go next Christmas
17. In five years time I want to be… Happy and Healthy.