1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……Working for EAST as they are such a lovely team of people to spend the day with.
2.I have been a model for…. About 7 years.
3.My favourite type of modelling job is… One that requires me to go somewhere completely new.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……. The opportunities it gives you for travelling, meeting great people and having a different experience on every job.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..enjoy it, even if you are lost abroad with no ability to speak the language and no idea whats going on it is a privilege to have that variety in life so make the most of it!
6. My daily routine consists of……. a workout, maybe a run, I also work as a personal trainer so usually training clients, maybe a casting, many an hour on the tube….
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… the opportunity to meet such a diverse range of people, people with different personalities, different achievements, different goals and passions…..endless inspiration from meeting new characters all the time
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. I try to pick an appropriate outfit, make sure I know where I’m going and take a mirror in case the wind tunnels off the tube, leaving my hair in chaos!
9. I am happiest on a job when I …… can tell everyone is happy with how the job is going and everyone seems relaxed.
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….whoever was doing something I liked at the time. This constantly changes for me.
11. I would describe my style as…..relaxed
12.My favourite high street store is……Urban Outfitters
13.When I am not working I like to…..get outside. I love to run, hang out at a lido if its sunny, go to the park, go on holiday to the beach, go out to new music, go to festivals….
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….‘Lets go surfing” The Drums – it is a perfect singalong!
15. My Role model is….. any of a variety of people I have met along the way who use their efforts to raise money for causes that are important to them. I have a couple of friends running marathons and more for charities close to their hearts and I find their achievements and dedication inspirational.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Brazil
17. In five years time I will be….fitter and healthier than ever
SEE BRIDGET’S AGENCY PROFILE HERE http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/bridget-pickerill/