Bridget is once again booked for EAST!
AMY N booked for ANOTHER SPACE LONDON gym group for the website and marketing. See other images from the website below
One Direction’s Niall Horan sends a special shout-out to all the booking team at Vision Model Management! http://www.visionmodels.co.uk It was great meeting 1D…. what a lovely message, thanks Niall!
There is a vast difference in the two offices, both architecturally, design and accessibility wise, and we feel this suits the versatility and diverse nature of our client and model needs.
Here is a glimpse inside the world of Vision Model Management…..
MARYLEBONE: 12 MELCOMBE PLACE, MARYLEBONE, LONDON, NW1 6JJ
Our Main Head office in London is set within Marylebone station itself – a true hidden gem! Due to frequent and excellent transport links, it is a great base for models and client’s to come and see us- and being on the Bakerloo Line we are about 10 mins to Oxford Circus making it easy to travel to for castings or client meetings.
Set within a Grade II listed building, the internal office building hosts many companies within the creative sector, and was shortlisted for the BCO design awards 2011.
There is a perfect balance between the design and how the space works as an office environment. Keeping true to the original use as a part of the railway station, the office is scattered with beautiful vintage train related pieces and signage, mixing a perfect dynamic between the history of the building and contemporary feel.
What we love about Marylebone is the real passion and true commitment to sustainability – the building has recycling practices in every aspect such paper, plastic, cans, food for the Wormery- (yes, there is a Wormery!) along with sensor lighting and low energy lighting which helps us all do our bit, whilst still maintaining a professional and comfortable work environment.
What we find invaluable and special for the agency, are the individual private booths and break out sections. These booths enable us to conduct one-to-one interviews with model’s, catch up for a chat with our existing model’s and have informal client meetings. They are a fabulous space, and enable our model’s to get to know the bookers better- which is vital for a smooth running and trustworthy dynamic. Our team are always told how nice it is to put a face to a name, and it is a great way for the booking team to build close working relationships with the model’s.
We don’t offer walk-in’s and all interviews are by appointment only, but we arrange informal ‘meet and greet’s’ with new models to introduce them to the agency and the bookers and we like to have regular catch up’s with our existing agency model’s. And of course, there is always cake and sweets available during the meet and greets!
The best thing about the Brighton Office is the location and VIEW !!! We are a stones throw from the famous Brighton Pier and the beach( end of the road!) the Royal Pavilion and overlook the stunning Victorian Fountain, dating back to 1846.
And of course, there are Seagull’s a plenty and endless supplies of fish and chips!
We are currently building up a healthy database of Sussex based client and models alike, and enjoying the Brighton environment.
For maps and directions to our two offices, see our CONTACT US page on our website http://visionmodels.co.uk/contact-us/
Our team are always on hand and available for any enquiries- please call us on 0208 945 5784 for further information.
ALL IMAGES TAKEN FROM ‘THE OFFICE’
TO SEE SAM’S COMP CARD AND AGENCY PROFILE GO TO: http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/samantha-engelbrecht/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……has definitely been the John Frieda Floral Curls job. I absolutely loved how they made my hair look so similar to Rihanna’s. The nation had to vote what hairstyle they loved the most, I received so many compliments which was a nice ego boost, as I love doing make up but not so great with hair!
2) I have been a model with Vision model management ……about a year and I have booked some great jobs. I have been booked for a JOHN FRIEDA online commercial, and also a JOHN FRIEDA stills shoot and also for SMIFFYS. I have attended many castings so far with Vision, the best one so far was being sent to VOGUE offices for the BRIDES MAGAZINE casting, which was shooting in France!!
3.My favourite type of modelling job is ……beauty, I love seeing all the different looks the make up artists create, and how different my face can look for each style they choose. It’s really interesting to see another persons interpretation of your face, and what they can bring that you may have not noticed before.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is ……being paid to be creative in front of the camera, I love wearing expensive clothes, and taking on different persona’s, and it so rewarding when you’ve worked with an amazing team and you get your photographs back and you love them.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..to stick with it, you will experience rejection, competition and make mistakes, but in the end you will find what works for you, and to not try and be someone else, to work on your own strengths.
6. My daily routine consists of…….I try to be disciplined and take care of grooming, such as skin care, hair care and gym, though some days its hard to fit it in. I think to myself if I just walk some where instead of drive, take extra time to go through your skin are regime. But most importantly always take off your make up at night so you don’t wake up with spider lashes in the morning.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……Modelling in London is definitely an achievement and a job not everyone can do. I’m originally from Weybridge so when I go back home and tell people about what I’ve been up to I realise what a big deal it is and it makes me feel that I’ve accomplished something. In London your in the heart of where its all at, so its easy to get to castings and parties etc…
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..To prepare for a casting you have to make sure your portfolio is up to date, I use a tablet which makes life a lot easier. A good tip is to tone up the grooming and tone down the styling, don’t wear too much make up if any you want to enhance not cover up. And be yourself, people love models with personality.
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……have great people to work with, we all share the same idea, you have a connection with the photographer so you can go into free flow instead of being bound. And all round its just a great day at work.
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….‘Temperley’ … I’ve done a few fitting with them and a showroom modelling job for them with Daniel Sandler but I’d love to model their wedding range, I love dressing up as a bride!
11. I would describe my style as…..I would describe my style as quite simple, I wear a lot of black as I think its flattering, I guess I am verging on quite rock as I love a bit of leather and boots.
12.My favourite high street stores are ‘Cos’, ‘Uniqlo’ and ‘H &M’
13.When I am not working I like to….. hang out with my friends and go to see plays, cinema, go for dinner, gigs. I also like to discover new things recently went to a comedy night which was amazing, and I keep up with Time Out to see what’s going on.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….’Work B*tch’ by Britney Spears, I love it, its such a gym song and is great for pushing you to keep going when you want to give up.
15. My Role model is…..‘Charlize Theron’ she started off as an actress and was born in Johannesburg near to where my Dad’s side of the family was born and live now. She is incredibly beautiful but doesn’t just use her beauty as her only currency, she is smart, strong and successful and that what I really admire in women.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. I would love to visit a lot of places in the world, but I’ve always been really curious about Cambodia, I would love to go as it seems a bit different so different from London.
17. In five years time I will be….I would love to still be modelling but also acting also. I’m also quite interested in Psychology, so I’m wondering if there’s a way I could find a way to combine my 3 main interests. Possibly a coach of some sort as I know a few who have helped me when I was first starting including ‘Michelle Paradise’.
Samantha’s agency profile can be seen here http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/samantha-engelbrecht/ Call us in the office on 0208 945 5784 if you wish to book Sam, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO SEE MORE OF TOM’S PROFILE GO TO HIS AGENCY COMP CARDS AT http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/tom-coulston/
1.I have been a model for….around 10 years
2.My favourite type of modelling job is…photogaphic campaigns
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……creating great captures that people appreciate
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..keep at it and don’t give up!
5. My daily routine consists of……. Keeping fit, eating well, living life with a smile
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… No job is ever the same and you are always meeting new people and get to travel to great places
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Always make sure I wear appropriate clothing and take my port-folio and model z cards
8. I am happiest on a job when I …… I am surrounded by inspiring like-minded people
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….Armani campaign would be cool
10. I would describe my style as…..Trendy/classic
11.My favourite high street store is……H&M
12.When I am not working I like to…..work out and go to acting classes
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….i love THE COORS from back in the day…major crushes 🙂
14. My Role model is…..late Grand Father
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Australia
16. In five years time I will be….A successful tv and film actor
To see more of Karen’s comp cards go to her full profile: http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/karen-bengo/
1.I have been a model for…. modelling professionally 2years
2.My favourite type of modelling job is…. Editorial shoots
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… for me is working with a wide range of extremely talented people and the mood board / ideas and concepts
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Learn each and every corner there is about this industry , do your home work about designers, MUAs, bloggers, photographers and learn your niche as early on as possible !
5. My daily routine consists of……. A daily jog and yoga
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……Modelling in London really gives you a range of work , there is work for every model be a face model , editorial , lingerie , commercial modelling- the list goes on!
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Look at the brief and rearrange your images or add images . For example if I am going for a beauty product I will add more beauty shot and if I am going for Editorial I will add more of these images.
8. I am happiest on a job when I …… When the photographer really gives direction and pushes me to give what they need rather than settling! It’s better to be given harsh feedback than not get the shot!
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….That’s a hard one hmm Balmain, because I am that woman he designs driven strong, passionate but also Lancôme for beauty shoot !
10. I would describe my style as….. Effortless chic
11.My favourite high street store is……Urban outfitters
12.When I am not working I like to….. Act , as I am currently trying as an actor but I have a very strong background in dance.
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….The Saturdays – ‘What about us’
14. My Role model is….. Mum and model would Nykor Paul , actors – viola Davis
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Egypt
16. In five years time I will be….A very successful model and actress
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……Working for EAST as they are such a lovely team of people to spend the day with.
2.I have been a model for…. About 7 years.
3.My favourite type of modelling job is… One that requires me to go somewhere completely new.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……. The opportunities it gives you for travelling, meeting great people and having a different experience on every job.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..enjoy it, even if you are lost abroad with no ability to speak the language and no idea whats going on it is a privilege to have that variety in life so make the most of it!
6. My daily routine consists of……. a workout, maybe a run, I also work as a personal trainer so usually training clients, maybe a casting, many an hour on the tube….
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… the opportunity to meet such a diverse range of people, people with different personalities, different achievements, different goals and passions…..endless inspiration from meeting new characters all the time
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. I try to pick an appropriate outfit, make sure I know where I’m going and take a mirror in case the wind tunnels off the tube, leaving my hair in chaos!
9. I am happiest on a job when I …… can tell everyone is happy with how the job is going and everyone seems relaxed.
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….whoever was doing something I liked at the time. This constantly changes for me.
11. I would describe my style as…..relaxed
12.My favourite high street store is……Urban Outfitters
13.When I am not working I like to…..get outside. I love to run, hang out at a lido if its sunny, go to the park, go on holiday to the beach, go out to new music, go to festivals….
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….‘Lets go surfing” The Drums – it is a perfect singalong!
15. My Role model is….. any of a variety of people I have met along the way who use their efforts to raise money for causes that are important to them. I have a couple of friends running marathons and more for charities close to their hearts and I find their achievements and dedication inspirational.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Brazil
17. In five years time I will be….fitter and healthier than ever
SEE BRIDGET’S AGENCY PROFILE HERE http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/bridget-pickerill/
TO SEE MAGGIE’S AGENCY COMP CARDS AND FULL PROFILE GO TO: http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/maggie-sarai/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……Shooting for SLEEK MAKEUP!
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…Beauty editorials
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Inspiring others to pursue their dreams
TO SEE MARIA’S FULL COMP CARD AND AGENCY PROFILE GO TO: http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/maria-moore
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……Modelling Bobbi Brown for QVC
2.I have been a model for…. I’m a newbie, nearly six months now
3.My favourite type of modelling job is… I’m new to it and just loving every opportunity I’m getting, I loved a bridal shoot I did at the end of last year. Trying on the dresses was a lot of fun.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… I love the creative people you meet and experiencing different places
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Be patient, you are not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but as long as your doing your best and happy with what your doing and putting out there, that’s all that matters.
6. My daily routine consists of……. fitting in gym sessions and dance classes. I trained for three years so its something I love! As well as working and spending time with my friends as much as I can.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… The people! And the city is great!
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Gym- I see my PT and have a good work out and then get a good nights sleep.
9. I am happiest on a job when I …… am working with good fun people and feel relaxed
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be…. My dream would be to be a Guess Girl!
11. I would describe my style as…..Classic, I like simple pieces and like to keep things to a minimal. I also love anything black.
12.My favourite high street store is…… Zara
13.When I am not working I like to….. Dance, dinners and lazy film days.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. Lionel Richie- guilty pleasure.
15. My Role model is….. I’m obsessed with Rosie Huntington Whitley but I look up to family members and friends more than any celebrity
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. New York, I want to go next Christmas
17. In five years time I want to be… Happy and Healthy.
TO SEE KATY’S FULL PROFILE GO TO http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/katy-heffernan-smith/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been…… Vodka Revolution bar filming…being filmed having fun drinking cocktails and shots!
2.I have been a model for…. 4 years
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…filming adverts
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……seeing the end product especially if its been hard work and it pays off by making a front cover etc!
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..don’t be disheartened when agencies wont take you on, keep going! And keep testing with different photographers!
6. My daily routine consists of……. I try to do a Spirulina face mask everyday as it is so good for tightening/brightening the skin and is completely natural either mixed with water/coconut oil or honey!
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……meeting lots of new creative people!
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. get an early night and have a good pamper!
9. I am happiest on a job when I …… am working with a really nice team of people!
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….Dior or Guess
11. I would describe my style as…..cute, all black and can change from glam to urban chic depending on my mood!
12.My favourite high street store is……Topshop
13.When I am not working I like to…..Sing,listen to music, go to the cinema, hang out with friends, dine out!
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. Taylor Swift – Shake it off! (it was homework not for my own pleasure)
15. My Role model is….. Alicia Silverstone because she is beautiful, successful and has used her fame to help animals and of course Beyonce!
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. I would love to go back to the Caribbean!
17. In five years time I will be…. recording a 2nd or 3rd album and touring as a pop singer, living the dream! And to own 2 sausage dogs!
1.I have been a model for…. 5 years
2.My favourite type of modelling job is… On a Catwalk….. the longer, the better.
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… Someone ELSE does my hair for me! Ha, no I think the most rewarding thing is generally working with equally driven people, who wanna get the most out of a shoot day.
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Follow your own path. No-one else’s.
5. My daily routine consists of……. Huge breakfast – Gym – Castings – Read – Few episodes of ‘Come Dine With Me’ – Dinner – Bed
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… I love that London has so much variety when it comes to fashion. As a model I love dipping in and out of trends and the city attracts fashion culture from all over.
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Prepare: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Take: My Lucky Ring!
8. I am happiest on a job when I …… Nail it within the first hour, obviously hahaha
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be…. Alexander McQueen
10. I would describe my style as….. 1/2 Vintage 1/2 Boho
11.My favourite high street store is…… Urban Outfitters
12.When I am not working I like to….. Cook
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. 2 Become 1
14. My Role model is….. Soo many! But Christina Aguilera is a constant.
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. An untouched remote Island
16. In five years time I will be…. Just as happy as I am now if not better 😉 x
There is a lot of information out there giving advice to new and established models, so here are our best guidelines of what we think are the do’s and don’ts of model conduct.
Use this as a tutorial, guide or if, like us, you are a fan of lists, you can keep note of the following and tick off in the run up to a casting or a job!
For a casting:
How to Prepare
– Research the client, so that you are aware of their style and the type of job/shoot you are likely to be doing.
– Ensure you know the address and name of person you should ask for upon arrival.
– Make sure you get a good night’s sleep the night before!
What to Bring
– Your portfolio or Z-card
Vision Model Management care about the environment and therefore encourage you to download your portfolio onto a portable device such as a smart-phone or tablet instead of providing a paper version to every job. Your Vision Model Management online portfolio will have been emailed to the client prior to the meeting, however it is helpful to come prepared with your own version in addition.
– Bag essentials to deal with any eventuality e.g. hairbrush, make up for touch ups (if applicable), lip balm, umbrella, phone charger.
What to wear
– This can depend on the client’s wishes (they may ask for a specific dresswear), but it is always a safe bet to wear clothes that are comfortable (you may be asked to dance, jump, roll around) and that are relatively plain as anything too vibrant could be distracting.
– We also advise that you do not wear any obviously branded clothing as this may be seen by the client as supporting a competitor.
– If you are wearing heels, take some flats (or vice versa) as designers may wish to see you walk in both.
What to do during
– Once you are at the casting or job, you should be friendly but professional and most importantly, open to direction.
-Be interested in what you are casting for- ask questions, be excited about the brand!
General Dos and Don’ts:
Do keep us up to date with new photos for your portfolio
Do let us know immediately if your stats or hair colour have changed
Do give notice if you cannot make it to a casting or job
A healthy lifestyle is important for everyone and will keep you looking your best
Do always keep in contact with the agency and your contact booker- for example, if you are lost or cannot remember the name of the casting director, we can help!
Do always be honest – communication and trust is key!
Do download a scanning app – this could help with invoicing and general paperwork such as invoices proof
Don’t be negative about the client or product
Don’t arrived ungroomed – nice hair and nails make all the difference
Don’t wear too much perfume – an overpowering scent, however pretty, can be very distracting
Don’t arrive late
For any further information, see the official Model Terms and Conditions here: http://visionmodels.co.uk/model-terms-and-conditions/. The most relevant information can be found in section 6.
We hope this has made things a bit clearer, but if you should have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call or send an email, we are happy to help.
Telephone: 0208 945 5784
Sarah (Betts) and Tasha xx
To see Ayesha’s comp card go to her profile at http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/ayesha-de-garci/
My favourite type of modelling job is… where I can smile lots and have creative fun with the whole team.
The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… traveling to far and distant lands (even if it is just south of the river!) and seeing myself in a new light with every shoot
The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. to know your market and drink lots of water.
Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. have a good nights sleep and to stay hydrated.
My favourite high street store is…… the internet. The world of fashion at my fingertips.
When I am not working I like to….. write scripts for film, practice DJ-ing and go to the gym with my friends.
The Cheesiest song on my iPod is…. Jennifer Lopez – Jenny from the block. I can even do the dance too!
The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Cuba and Zimbabwe
We have worked with Jessica on many shoots for high profile clients, including M.A.C.Cosmetics and Fragrance Direct. She made the insert in the stunning VINTAGE LIFE magazine, and was also the main showcase at London Fashion Week S/S13 for the incredible Jane Bowler – and featured in a fashion video, a showcase and attended LFW!!! Starting as a New Face, Jessica has recently been moved to Mainboard based upon her fantastic client feedback and professionalism. Go Jess! Here is an insight into her world…
1.My favourite job i have done with Vision Model Management is……The Jane Bowler AW13 fashion film shot by Zoe Hitchen shown at London Fashion Week, M.A.C Cosmetics and the Fragrance Direct video commercial.
2.I have been a model for…. 3 years
3.My favourite type of modelling job is….where there’s a large group of us on set
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……building up the photograph as a piece of art
5.If I could do a shoot for any designer if would be….. Alexander McQueen
6.I would describe my style as….. youthful
7.My favourite high street store is… Topshop
8.When i am not working i like to…..watch tv, talk about feminism, look at dogs online
10. In five years time I will be….a dog owner
11. My role models are …Jenny Holzer, Jenny Saville, Sarah Lucas, Brit Marling, Greta Gerwig, Natasha Walters, Malala Yousafza, Caroline Criado-Perez, Tina Fey, Lena Dunham, Julia Gillard, Miriam Margolyes, Vic and Bob
12. The place I would most like to visit in the world…Southwest China where matriarchal traditions are still practiced
1.I have been a model for….over 4 years
2.My favorite type of modelling job is…a kind of job that involves acting
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……the creative nature of it, the ability to play and transform into different characters as well as meeting so many lovely people
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is……..Let your personality shine! It is the best thing that is unique to you and makes you stand out
5. My daily routine consists of…….Waking up slowly, having a healthy breakfast, if the weather allows, in my garden and if I have time that day doing some yoga, then catching up with things, heading out to castings
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……The endless opportunities – London is the gateway to the world and a little world of it`s own because of it`s incredible diversity, by being here you can experience the world and experience the different influences of so many different cultures, I have definitely learned a lot here
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..I apply natural make up, wear something neutral, take my heels, my book and a positive can do attitude
8. I am happiest on a job when I ……can perform, where acting is required and I can really put my soul into
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….I am a definite shoe girl, the higher the heels the better, I`d love to shoot for Christian Louboutin
10. I would describe my style as…..simple and elegant with a bit of random color thrown in
11.My favourite high street store is……H&M
12.When I am not working I like to…..cook, I am a massive food lover, I constantly seek out new healthy recipes to try out
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….any George Michael song, love his songs no matter how dated
14. My Role model is…..Charlize Theron
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is….Lots of places, I`d like to take time to explore South America and Asia
16. In five years time I will be….On the big screen 🙂
1.I have been a model for…. a long time! I began modelling when I was 14 and have been since then. Mostly on and off in between studying.
2.My favourite type of modelling job is…. photoshoots. I have met some amazingly creative minds. I love meeting new people and discovering their stories.
3.The most rewarding thing about modelling is…… The life skills you learn. Interacting with people from all walks of life.
4. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. A cliche but drink plenty of water! Eating right and exercising. If you’re not looking after your skin it’ll show up on camera. Clients are less inclined to air brush nowadays so are looking for fantastic skin.
5. My daily routine consists of……. I wake up at the same time everyday, even at weekends. Unless I have a super early job! I’ll usually prepare for jobs/castings the night before and double check travel etc. If I’m not working or going to castings I tend to mull around London’s vast array of book shops and markets. I love finding old art books and posters.
6. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is…… In London there is always something creative happening. New ideas mixed with an array of cultures. What I love most about modelling is the ‘acting’ part of it. You are someone different in every shoot, I suppose the escapism of it really appeals to me. Dressing up in things I’d never wear and being part of something innovative.
7. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting….. Good nights sleep is key. Being hydrated and always double checking where, when and how to get there. My bag is usually pretty heavy; water, snack, model book, heels and flats and also a book as you can be waiting for a while sometimes.
8. I am happiest on a job when I …... have a connection with the photographer. Having that rapport with all the team can make or break a shoot.
9. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be…. Elie Saab. Just gorgeous creations!
10. I would describe my style as….. Elegant, simple and individual.
11.My favourite high street store is…… I’d probably say Cos or & Other Stories. Simple and smart.
12.When I am not working I like to…..Cook and eat! Mainly cakes and Eurasian cuisine. I love art and design so I spend a lot of my spare time researching new (and old!) things.
13. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….’Go Your Own Way’ by Fleetwood Mac.
14. My Role model is….. Aung San Suu Kyi, I admire her strength in a male dominated world.
15. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. China. My mother is of Chinese heritage but I know little about where my ancestors are from. I would love to see the magnificent landscapes and vibrant cultures around the country.
16. In five years time I will be….Still wondering around trying and finding new things to do. I don’t imagine I’ll change too much 🙂
TO SEE AMIE’S FULL COMP CARD AND PROFILE GO TO HER LINK AT http://visionmodels.co.uk/profile/amie-howard/
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been……BOBBI BROWN and QVC. The Bobbi Brown team were amazing to work for!
2.I have been a model for…. Around 5 years now.
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…I love beauty modelling or any theme that allows you to really channel your emotions into the job.
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Meeting inspiring individuals that allow you to absorb their creativity.
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is…….. Don’t be disheartened, don’t take everything to heart, embrace the experience, the opportunities and the individuals you meet.
6. My daily routine consists of…….Tearing myself away from my bed, doing my other job as a social worker, spending all my money in whole foods and going to the gym- I’m addicted to ashtanga yoga at the moment.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……How it allows you to learn the geography of London and takes you to places you have never ventured. It’s cured many an embarrassing ‘where is that place’ conversations. It’s easy to forget how big London is and only base yourself in one zone.
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..Moisturise, have positive vibes and no expectations. I always like to take a strapless neutral top.
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……Get on with the team and feel inspired by the product or item I’m advertising.
11. I would describe my style as…..At the moment I love faux furs, lace and leather.
12.My favourite high street store is…… Ted baker.
13.When I am not working I like to…..Experience new restaurants, have one to many glasses of wine with friends and nothing beats just walking with a coffee and collecting my thoughts.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….An array of Phil Collins songs are my guilty pleasure at the moment.
15. My Role model is…..I wouldn’t say I have a role model. I’m inspired by different elements of individuals I meet on a daily basis.
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is…. Madagascar.
17. In five years time I will be….Making a difference to people’s lives and remaining appreciative/thankful for all the opportunities I have been given.
Exclusive M.A.C.Cosmetics event with M.A.C Pro artist book 14 models for exclusive private event.
Here are some backstage images!
SOME BACKSTAGE IMAGES
Dressed in Beautiful Bridal gowns, our models JEANNETTE B and AMY C were booked for an exclusive showcase for M.A.C Cosmetics.
Featuring make up from the new collection, our models were on stage showcasing the colours.
Here are some backstage images !
We love working with the John Frieda brand, and the innovative products they produce for everyday haircare solutions, and so it was lovely to be working with them again for the ‘MOST WANTED’ competition.
John Frieda booked Anna, Sam, Sam E, Delina and Hannah for the stills and online commercial shoot. The competition invited fans of the brand to vote for their favourite hairstyle – the Winner receiving an exclusive luxurious style kit.
The competition saw our models, each wearing a different style, and fans would vote on which style was the favourite.
We love the fun images, so ……WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE STYLE?!
We love attending London Fashion Week, and this year was fantastic! Although there have been terrible storms and flooding in London recently, the wind, rain and cold did not stop true lovers of Fashion from attending the various LFW shows!
One of our favourite elements of LFW is seeing the fantastic ‘Street Style’ fashions, usually on the forecourt at Somerset House, and this season did not disappoint.
This year, we saw so much creativity, confidence and incredible imagination in some of the outfits, and wanted to share them with you! Here are our best bits of LFW ’14 Street Style
1.My favourite job for Vision Model Management so far has been…… the ‘House of Sunny’ show for LFW. I have also worked for Vision on shoots for ‘Dressed by Fifi’, M.A.C Cosmetics and a Sony commercial.
2.I have been a model for….6 years
3.My favourite type of modelling job is…A job abroad!
4.The most rewarding thing about modelling is……Having the opportunity to travel & work with a new team of creative people on every job
5. The best advise I would give to a new model is……Enjoy it, have fun whilst doing it, Be nice and prepare for the future. Also there is ALOT of hanging around so patience is crucial, take a good book everywhere you go!
6. My daily routine consists of…….Waking up, checking emails for any castings that have come in…probably stumble onto Instagram, Facebook and Twitter 😉 get ready and then head out to any job I may have been booked on or any castings/auditions.
7. What I most love about modelling in London and modelling in general is……London is full of eclectic people from all walks of life and I love to people watch as I wander the streets to castings. You end up finding all little nooks and crannies of London and becoming quite knowledgable of each area. It has such a good energy and vibe, everyone is on a mission to achieve!
8. Top things I do to prepare for a casting/take to a casting…..Early nights although I fail to stick to that rule myself! Make sure you dress appropriately for what the casting is. If its for Adidas as an example, don’t turn up in heels and a dress! The same rule applies if it were a casting for a make-up brand, don’t turn up with a whole face of make up 🙂
Always take your portfolio and yourself of course !
9. I am happiest on a job when I ……They feed me!
10. If I could do a shoot for any designer, it would be….Kooples
11. I would describe my style as…..Comfortable
12.My favourite high street store is……
‘& OtherStories’ is a sneaky fave at the moment but I like charity shops to find bargains.
13.When I am not working I like to…..Check out new music, go to gigs, see my favourite DJs and friends play. I attempt Pilates or Yoga if i’m not feeling lazy. I also spend half my time on the road back and forth from Manchester to see my boyfriend.
14. The Cheesiest song on my iPod is….Too many to name. Cheesy music is feel good music haha all that old RnB will take you back to a place, good OR bad!
15. My Role model is…..My mum 🙂
16. The place I would most like to visit in the world is….I’ve been fortunate to visit some obscure and incredible places including the Arctic but I still haven’t been to Japan and that’s one place I want to venture to soon.
17. In five years time I will be….Happy!